Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If you don't put things in writing, how does it become official?

I decided that one of the cool elements of this company would be based upon a seemingly forgotten concept, a handshake deal. A handshake deal means more than any binding contract. It brings sincerity and honesty to the dialogue. What it doesn't do is define the threshold. It's almost like when you're a kid and you're not sure when someone becomes your girlfriend until you hear them say it. I think I "officially" have several wineries, but the official announcements are yet to come. This is mostly due to my neurotic nature. Who do I announce first? How do I not offend anyone? Does anyone even care besides me? Probably not! Stay Tuned, I'll start naming names this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment